Looking for GSoC Mentors

Greetings all,

At today's infrastructure meeting we talked briefly about what projects we
might be able to do for GSoC.  Unfortunately we quickkly ran into the hard
reality of not having any core team members with the time to mentor for GSoC
at the meeting.  So we're asking the list -- is there anyone here that has
the time to mentor GSoC students?  Doing so is a commitment to help refine
the project initially, to review the applications to all of Fedora to select
the best ones, to answer questions that the student has, to keep track of
the student's progress (at least enough to give them a pass fail at the
midterm and final), to help the student figure out what features they can
cut if a project goes to long or let them know if they are falling behind.

We do have some interested candidates -- so please, register your interest
in mentoring and what general area of Fedora you'd be willing to mentor for.
Then students can start working with you to come up with a good project that
can help everyone.

Thanks,
-Toshio