Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Uditha Bandara Wijerathna

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:14:39 +0530
Uditha Bandara Wijerathna <udinnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I'm Uditha Bandara Wijerathna from Kurunegala, Sri Lanka. I'm
> currently an Ambassador, Bugzapper and Freemedia member. As an
> ambassador, I've done so many events all around Sri Lanka. Also I've
> participated FUDCon 2012 KL as a speaker and gave some talks
> including 'Fedora security best practices'.
>
> I'm using linux for almost 12 years and Also I'm a part-time linux
> system engineer. Also I'm certified as RHCE (Currently working on
> RHCSS and RHCDS) and I'm pretty familiar with Mail servers, Web
> servers, Linux security and Networking. I have thorough idea about
> Linux Kernel and Linux diver development and done some device driver
> hacking :)
>
> In development areas, I'm good at C/C++/Python and little bit Java.
> On free time, I'm enjoying helping people in #fedora IRC channel.
>
> I would like to learn more about the various technologies used in the
> infrastructure. I would
>
> Contact details are stated within the signature ;)

Welcome!

Do chime in in our weekly meetings if you can attend, and/or our irc
channels (#fedora-admin, #fedora-apps, #fedora-noc).

Take a look at our apprentice program:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Apprentice
and if that looks like something interesting to you, talk to me on
#fedora-admin and I can get you setup.

kevin