wtfnix.com mirror

Hey, I've disabled wtfnix.com in mirrormanager because the mirror url
currently redirects to a domain name ad. http://wtfnix.com/ and it was
causing some strange errors for yum/repoquery.

I'm not sure if we usually do something else (contact the mirror admin or
send email to the mirrors list).  Sending this email to let someone followup
if they know of something else that needs to happen.

-Toshio