Re: Where else to look? (aka Can't think of a Better Subject)

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:48:35 +0000
Frank Murphy <frankly3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1: Where else can I check to see if someone is still in another area
> of the Project?
>
> His user page:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dwdykstr

https://github.com/pypingou/fedora-active-user

might help. It's a script that shows activity on a bunch of various
Fedora applications.

> 2: If he's no longer in Project.
>     What happens to dead pages like above?

Someone could blank it out or mark it for delete I guess. We don't
really have a process for this. Perhaps we should?

> 3: His email appears dead.
> <quote>
...snip...

Yeah, thats likely if their account is inactive...

kevin