Hello World and Introduction

Hello Fedora Infrastructure,
	I would like to introduce my self officially to the list and like to
say I am interested in
	helping out where I can within Fedora Infrastructure.

	I have been using linux for many years now, and have used a variety
of linux distros
	however I have recently moved back to Fedora and heard about this
great opportunity.
	Most of my experience in linux has been on the desktop, however I have had some
	experience managing servers for some small local shops that made use
of linux in their
	environments. Though primarily my linux server experience has come
from servers I mange.
	The ability to work on larger networks especially related to an open
source project
	greatly interests me.

	I have some experience working on linux servers including Debian and
CentOS based
	which provided services such as web and directory services. I hope to
be able to bring
	my experience and my willingness to learn the tools and procedures to
this opportunity.
	In addition, I would like to expand and hone my expertise and
certainly learn how to
	better assess and resolve issue that may occur.

	My IRC Handle is Adran for those who want to contact me.

	I have looked though
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/1 and
	found a few tickets that I am very interested in helping out with.
Ideally I would love
	to work on the operations or web groups within Infrastructure.

	I look forward to hearing more from you in the future!

	With Regards,
	Joe.