freeze break request: staging monitoring script

Greetings.

I'd like to look at adding the script that arielb (and others before)
have been working on to mail us info weekly about modules we have in
staging.

This is: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3293

It's a simple shell script and cron job that would mail once a week to
the list.

Currently, I am thinking we just have it report each module and a
diffstat from production, so we can see what things are in there and
what things have lots of changes. This will help remind us about things
in staging we need to move on over, etc.

Thoughts? +1s?

kevin