Introduction: Rob DeSanno

Good morning!

My name is Rob DeSanno and I have been a Linux Admin professionally for roughly 10+ years and looking for opportunities to give some of my experience back to the community in a helpful and creative ways all while learning in the process.

I'm hoping to set aside 4-5 hours / week devoted to sysadmin tasks if needed, while keeping an eye out for other projects that might come across that I might be able to help with. I would love any opportunity to sharpen my shell scripting skills so keep me in mind!

~Rob