Re: 2012-11-29 meeting canceled

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 17:46:22 +0100,
  Marc Deop i Argemí <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's unfortunate two weeks in a row! :'(

Anyway... is there any place where we could see what you guys have discussed at the Security FAD?

They are working on getting two factor working for Fedora Infrastructer.

There is a little bit of talk in the fedora-fad irc channel. They are using gobby for some stuff, but I haven't looked at that. Their FAD page is:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Infrastructure_Security_2012