Out of freeze until 2012-11-13

At today's fesco meeting the schedule was re-arranged once again. ;(

We are now unfrozen, planning to tentatively re-freeze on the 13th, for
a Beta release on the 27th.

This of course puts the Beta release during our Security FAD, but I'm
sure we can work around that. ;)

I don't know of any big pending changes anyone has, if we could try and
keep things safe and slow that would probably be best.

Thanks,

kevin