Re: Meeting Agenda Item: New Member Codegerbil

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 20:58:36 -0500
P L <codegerbil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am very pleased and excited to be joining the Bug Zappers team!

You mean Infrastructure? ;)

> My name is Codegerbil.  My day job is a Systems Analyst, in
> Tennessee, and the plan is to end up in infrastructure.  I have been
> using Linux since childhood, and remember using RedHat and Mandrake,
> back when it was Mandrake.  I have also used Ubuntu and OpenSuse.  My
> experience with Fedora amounts to a solid week.  However, I installed
> it specifically to join Fedora projects.  Most of all, I want to
> learn and build.

Excellent.

> My skills include bash, java (and junit), some ruby (dealt with
> minitest), some python, some c++, and a bit of perl and sql.  My
> interests include testing code, as well as networking and security.
> I also have a couple of years experience with maintaining databases,
> research, and reporting.  I look forward to learning about
> infrastructure and working with the team!

Sounds great. Do chime in and introduce yourself on our irc channels on
irc.freenode.net: #fedora-admin, #fedora-apps, #fedora-noc. or in our
next weekly meeting (thursdays).

Welcome.

kevin