Re: Introduction Fedocal

On Fri, 2012-10-05 at 15:08 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> On 10/05/2012 02:55 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:

> How does this work with the work people have been doing on Fedora
> Insight, since that had been planned to have an integrated calendar?

I sent the first email about this in September (here and on logistics)
hoping to open this discussion, but I have not heard anything :)

fedocal is still un-finished and lacks some major features that we would
want. If the Insight team is working on the calendar and is making
progress, I am happy to leave them the place.
>From the discussion during the infrastructure meeting we all agreed that
having yet another application to maintain is costly. I have probably
not asked the right people to get new about the Insight progress.

Regards,
Pierre