Security fad scheduling

So, our security FAD as it's currently scheduled is in Fedora 18
release week. ;)

Please see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Infrastructure_Security_2012

Now it may be that we slip a bit more for F18, and if so, it would mean
that the FAD is in final freeze (unless we slip more than 2 more
weeks). Doing the auth changes and other things we would like to do at
the FAD might be anoying when trying to keep things stable for final
release.

So, I'd like to ask folks who are thinking of attending, would:

2012-11-05 to 2012-11-08

work as alternate dates? That would put us before final freeze, and
unless Beta slipped 2 or more weeks we would be out of freeze.

Thoughts? Also, anyone thinking of attending, could you update your
info in the table with current costs, etc?

kevin