Re: Freeze break for post-update hook on pkgs01?

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:17:40 -0500
"Jason L Tibbitts III" <tibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> RB>   1) Run "git check-perms /srv/git/rpms --check=post-update --fix"
> RB> on pkgs01 again to fix the handful of repos that are out of sync.
>
> I wouldn't have realized that we were frozen in such a way as to
> prevent this kind of thing.  I'd +1 myself but I'm not sure if I have
> standing to do so.

Yeah, we are in pre-alpha freeze.
See:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/browser/architecture/Environments.png
pkgs01 (where this change would need to happen) is under the freeze.

The rule for +1's for freeze break is sysadmin-main and
sysadmin-releng only. However, feedback is very welcome from anyone.
If you see a problem or have a concern, please do bring it up, or if
you think it's ok, thats good to to know too.

> RB>   2) Apply the following patch in puppet which will add the hook
> RB> for new repos.
>
> I'd +1 this as well, but if there's controversy I could also modify
> the SCM processing script to do this.  It's not, to my knowledge,
> subject to any freeze.

Yeah, best to do all the git setup in the same place tho...

kevin