Meeting agenda item: Introduction Sam Kottler

Hey team,

I'm Sam Kottler, an experienced systems and software engineer. My experience is primarily around systems automation and integration; I start at Red Hat in a few weeks on the System Engine team. I'm a member of the Drupal.org infrastructure team and help manage and maintain their Puppet infrastructure. It would be be great to get involved with Fedora infrastructure, as well. I'm particularly interested in working on Puppet and the machines used by release engineering.

Anyhow, here's my info:
Thanks!

-Sam