Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Luciano Facchinelli

Hi Everyone !

This is kind a re-introduction, i did a intro a few months ago but due some family issue i went offline a little bit.

Now I'm back and ready to help Fedora :-)

So.. a little FAQ about myself :-)

So, that's all

I'm reading infrastructure's wiki page to know how can i contribute and how should i do

See you around

Regards

Luciano