Introduction (again)

Good Afternoon,
A while back I expressed interest in helping w/ the Fedora
Infrastructure team, but several factors caused me not to get very
deeply involved.
I got interested in learning development, and projects with my work
got in the way, and I wound up not even sticking with Fedora for long
back then.

Well, I'm back w/ Fedora (for good!), and my job has changed quite a bit.
I've been learning Python for a while, and although I have been a
Linux user since around 2001, at work, we have been transitioning from
a primarily Windows shop to having more and more servers running Linux
(specifically, CentOS mainly). I have quickly learned that my desktop
Linux skills do not necessarily transfer over, and I'm hungry to learn
from some "real" Linux admins. I'm interested in learning any and all
areas of Systems Administration as well as any way I can apply Python
to SysAdmin tasks. I've been admining Windows servers for about 7
years now, but Linux admins over about the past year or so.

Now, for the intro part,
My name is Jayson Rowe, I live in Darlington, SC and I work for a
software company (www.acstechnologies.com) that creates software for
Churches and Schools.
My IRC handle is jayson_r and here is my Wiki page on the Fedora
Project Wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jaysonr

I look forward to working with you all, and I'm eager to learn anything I can.

Thanks!

--
-jayson