Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Keith McGrellis

Hi,

My name is Keith McGrellis and I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

I've worked with linux both at work and at home for about 15 years now.
I've used a mixture of distributions, including Red Hat, Debian,
Ubuntu and Fedora.

My main background is sys admin and scripting (mainly bash and perl).
I've experience with:
Apache
MySQL
Bind
DHCP
OpenLDAP
NIS
Nagios
OpenNMS
and other general linux admin.

I don't know python but am willing and would like to learn.

I would like to be able to help out in whatever way I can.

My irc nick is kmcgrell

Regards,
Keith