Re: admin account

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:08:51PM +0530, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Donald Winslow <dew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > My account on admin.fedoraproject.org (username donaldedwardwinslow) is
> > set up with an old email address to which I no longer have access. Is there
> > any way I can change the associated email address and my password?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Donald Edward Winslow

It doesn't look like there's any other information on the account (for
instance, gpg key) that we could use to identify you.  Without something
like that, if you can't remember your password, you will probably need to
open a new account in the fedora account system.

Sorry there's not more we can do,
-Toshio