'Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Codemaniac

Dear Team ,

I am a telecom B/OSS domain professional having rich experience in Shell,Awk,Perl programming and administering wide variety of *NIX systems .
I would like to devote my time in the fedoraproject and contribute through my technical expertise .

Here are the necessary details i was advised on the starter page to share .

  • Name -- Arijit Dutta
  • Time Zone / Country --GMT +5:30 INDIA
  • Basic skills and experiences -- Unix and Linux system administration / AWK.PERL,SHELL development
  • Why you're joining -- In order to contribute to Fedora Project through my expertise in the ablove mentioned domain and technologies .
  • What you're looking to do (be specific) -- System administration and development
  • How much time you can contribute (usually hours per week) -- 14-15 hrs .

looking forward to hear from you .

Best Regards ,
Arijit Dutta