Re: builders of the future!!!!!

On 3/20/12 7:38 PM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
probably we would be adding 100-300 systems. not only do we need to
consider overloading of puppet, but also logging and monitoring. I
guess its more how do we scale our infrastructure from at a guess ~100
nodes today to 3 to 4 times that

Do we know how well kojihub will scale with 300+ builders? I know we've had issues before where a large number of builders causes some interesting issues when they are all pinging home to see if there is any work to be done.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!