Re: Searching again...

On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 05:14:47PM -0500, Eric H. Christensen wrote:

> The web crawling functionality sounds interesting but, like Bob noted, if wiki pages aren't linked then they may never be found.  Do we know exactly what the mw plugin does in sphinx?

I took a look and found this:

Every page links to:
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:SpecialPages
Links to
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:AllPages

The namespaces might be a little disconcerting to a crawler, though.
I suppose we could prefeed it that page with the namespaces already
expanded.  Like this:
  https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AAllPages&namespace=110

-Toshio