From: infrastructure-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:infrastructure-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Fenzi
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:23 AM
To: infrastructure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: download.fedora.redhat.com

So, does anyone see any problems or objections to just removing download.fedora.redhat.com from dns?

It's been replaced with dl.fedoraproject.org for a long time.
It causes ssl cert issues (see
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3118 ) There were some references to it on the wiki, but I cleaned those up.

Can anyone think of anything that would break if we just remove this and announce to the mirror list it's gone?

kevin