Re: Tagger & Packages interdependencies

Some more thoughts:

If we have multiple application servers, we need a proxy/frontend
right? So, would it just make sense to add them to the existing
proxies?

pro:

- Cache near users so they would see things being faster.
- Could remove proxies to update and the rest keep working.

con:

- means application depends on proxy setup.
- would require proxy in stg for a testing container.

I intend to look into the cloud filesystems next week if fires can stay
quenched. ;)

kevin