FAO: Kevin Fenzi Fwd: HAPPY NEW YEAR • Wockhardt Foundation •

Hopefully the headers come in full.
Heres one the the vendors@

I'm off to bed,
Regards,

Frank Murphy
--- Begin Message --- Dearest Warriors and Friends of Wockhardt Foundation,

Carings ! (greetings with care)

The year of 2011 will shortly come to a close. A new year will begin. As time moves, the clock of our life continues to tick. It is important we analyse the year that has gone by.

At Wockhardt Foundation it was a year of service, hard work, and joy. In my coming email I will be sending the Yearly Report of Wockhardt Foundation.

I would like to wish all of you for 2012 lots of love, peace, and happiness. May your wishes be fulfilled. May your actions lead to inner joy. May you find fulfilment in life. May God be with you and bless you.

Yours in service,

Dr. Huzaifa Khorakiwala
CEO - Wockhardt Foundation

EMAIL : ceo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx