Fwd: Privacy issues at ask.fedoraproject.org

I got my email header wrong while replying, here is the request that
we had on the websites mailing list[1].
If you want to add anything, I'll forward then to the websites thread…

> I did noticed OpenID translationstrings while translating FAS indeed.
> Logged in at FAS however I could not find any of those strings in the
> 'active' FAS website, and knowing FAS is still being optimized, assumed
> it was a not yet activated feature.

Same for me, I've translated it and still don't know where to look for the info…
The wiki page could help:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OpenID

> Shouldn't the users fedoraproject OpenID-identity be mentioned at FAS
> 'Account Details'? Just to keep stupid people like me from making stupid
> remarks?

I agree, it is hidden for me too, Infra CC-ed

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2011-December/019046.html

--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton