Re: Review app for Fedora

On Tue, 2011-11-29 at 13:18 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> - Possibly having to deal with junk uploads unless we filter things
>   well.

Also, regarding this what it's doing for the moment is:
- you upload one file
- it checks if the file is a rpm package using the python version of
rpm2cpio
  - if it is not: return to user (so the file is never actually written
to disk)
  - if it is, the source rpm is extracted, all the compressed file
(.gz, .tar, .zip) are moved to a set place, the other are added to the
git repository.

So hopefully we would not have too much junk stored.

Pierre