Re: FREEZE break request: python-mwclient update on bapp01

Turns out we didn't need to update this after all.

We had a newer version in our infra repo that was the same version as
the one we were going to update to. ;(

(Side note: when adding something to the infra repo, please please
at least start the process of upstreaming the version or fix?)

The fix turned out to be in the database. There is no longer a FX geoip
country code. Removing that fixed things up.

kevin