Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Paolo De Michele

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 23:16:56 +0200
Paolo De Michele <paolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hello Kevin, thanks for the welcome.
>
> I am interested in figure sysadmin. what are the next steps to follow?
> thanks in advance

Drop by IRC in #fedora-admin and say hi. Next look around for tickets
you might like to work on, or talk with folks on IRC to see what they
might suggest for you. Then we can look at adding you to the apprentice
group:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Apprentice

kevin