FREEZE break request: bladecenter01 switch reset

Looks like we lost access to one of the switches in bladecenter01 and
it needs to be reset.

This will require:

- disable x86-01->x86-07 from koji.
- wait for all builds on those to finish.
- reset the switch
- have RHIT folks get into it and work on it.
- when it's all clear/set, re-enable builders.

compose-x86-01 is also on that bladecenter, but as long as no composes
are happening it shouldn't cause any issues. None of the machines
should reboot, just loose connectivity for a minute or two.

I'd like to get this done sooner rather than later... this will also
allow us to finally get the ppc blades on the right vlan to give to the
ppc secondary arch folks.

kevin