Change Request: Update raffle app to get rid of end user bugs

The raffle application is on the app servers so it is subject to change
freeze.  It has not yet started officially hosting a raffle.  I've been
working on some bugfixes to the end user interface and would like to deploy
a new rpm.  The rpm is presently deployed in stg.

If the new rpm destabilises other apps on the app server we can either
rollback to an earlier version of the raffle (0.3) or disable it entirely
until after freeze.

Changes:
* Fix cla+1 restriction
* Add support for multiple images for a prize with navigation between them
* Add a per-user summary page to view the raffle tickets they have submitted

I may have other fixes to the admin interface that could be deployed later
or I may wait until after freeze.  Need to talk to the ambassadors about
when they're planning to host their raffle/if there's any other end user UI
changes that they want me to implement.

Could I get two +1's to deploy the new rpm?

-Toshio