Re: todo: ask everyone what their todo is for the week

On Monday, September 12, 2011 03:33:52 PM Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I thought I would try a little something out this week.
> For folks working in infrastructure, what are you working on this week?
>
> Note that I am not looking for some detailed todo list, just after
> having fought your monday and read your emails and looked at tickets
> and bugs and requests, what kind of things are you going to try and
> work on this week? On friday, if you looked and finished X, you would
> feel happy about the week. whats X?

my todo list for the week is to work on a runroot plugin for koji, this will
hopefully allow us to retire the compose boxes.

test releng04 so we can move pushing of updates to it from releng02

test kojipkgs02 so that we can move kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org to it

and all the releng stuff

I also want to start work on making koji fully work with the new createrepo so
we can look at moving to it. the memory and speed boosts will be worth the
cost of carrying a createrepo in the infrastructure repo.

Dennis