Re: Proposal for action: SSH Key, User Cert and Password Flag Day

On Monday, September 12, 2011 10:02:01 AM seth vidal wrote:
> The idea would be everyone would be required to change their passwords,
> ssh keys and any user certs they have before being allowed to do
> anything else on our systems.

i honestly am ok with not forcing user cert changes, only because we expire
all user certs every 6 months already.  all users get new keys and certs twice
a year. but passwords and ssh keys im not against.

i currently use a 4096 bit rsa key maybe we should add a check to force at
least a 2048 bit key

Dennis