Re: infrastructure

On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 19:15:50 -0400
rexchou <rexchou2012@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Does fedora on the C language project?

I'm not sure I understand your query.

Many of the upstream projects that Fedora packages and ships use C.

We don't tend to use C much in Fedora infrastructure. We tend to use
python and shell and such as we are more on the application and system
management side.

If you can expand on your question we can route you to the best place
to get it answered.

kevin