Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Mahrud

Hi
I'm Mahrud. irc username: mahrud.
Skills:
I've learned working with these things while working on different projects or digging my linux laptop: LinuxPAM, SELinux, chroot, squid, LDAP, git, Wireless Cryptography & OpenSSL, Linux network/security administration, monitoring and troubleshooting, embedded linux (OpenWRT on a WRT54GL), etc.
programming: native c/cpp and adv. bash, familiar with ruby, python, php, _javascript_, a bit assembly, understand perl, hate Visual Studio and specially VB.
Algorithmic programing and data structure (intended school classes).
Projects:
HelliJudge (an online judge system; details), OpenSchoolNetwork (a local system for Allamehelli HS (my previous high school), it's goal is to find and train future admin of server of Allamehelli from students by giving them a jailed ssh account on server. It uses a central authentication system using LDAP for squid on the same server and sshd on another server using the same ldap server)
Hobbies:
Digging Linux! hack (but not crack)! Remote administrating Allamehelli's network and server.
Weaknesses:
If there isn't any problem to solve, then I'll be so lazy and waste my time on google reader! Back in Iran I were working on Allamehelli's server, but now in US due to loss of physical access I'm unable to work with that server (because in case of problem in ssh or auth, I'll have to wait about a day for my friends to take is up again), and that's why I want to join you in administrating the fedora infrastructure.
Still in high school (12th grade).
Hope you are not bored :)
I'm interested in working on this or this, but I'll be glad to work on anything related to Linux (even if there is a requirement, I'll learn it through the project, just like all of the above)
--
Best wishes
Mahrud