Re: Summary/Minutes from today's Fedora Infrastructure meeting (2011-07-28 at 19UTC)

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:58:19 -0500
Adam Miller <maxamillion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 02:08:03PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> <SNIP>
> >
> > * New folks introductions and apprentice tasks/feedback  (nirik,
> >   19:02:44)
> >   * If you are an apprentice and want to get (re) involved, look at
> >     easyfix tickets and/or chime in on other topics in channel to
> > get something to work on. ;)  (nirik, 19:05:03)
> <GIANT_SNIP>
>
> Are you talking about the list of easyfix bits from the
> Infrastructure FAD a while back or just talking about sifting through
> the trac tickets?
>
> If the former, can you please provide a link to that? My google-fu is
> failing me at the moment ... or I can't rmemeber the exact title of
> the page ... either way, I can't find it :(

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/14

I should add some more too...

all of those might not be easy to everyone, but they are a good list of
standalone type tasks. ;)

kevin