changes in the zodbot minutes location? (only for one team?)

Hi there,

I don't know why but since the 23rd of May, the Fedora-Fr minutes are
shown under http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/meetbot/fedora-meeting/
and not in the team page anymore:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/fedora-fr/

I've checked #startmeeting and #meetingname values they appear to be the same.

Because this does not affect other teams, I don't really know what happens.
Some hints:
- last minutes in the right location was added manually
- since then, they appear only in meetbot/fedora-meeting/ [1], [2]

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/meetbot/fedora-meeting/2011-05-30/fedora-fr.2011-05-30-18.30.html
[2] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-06-06/fedora-fr.2011-06-06-18.30.html

Could someone check for me?

--