Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Jason Shive

> Hello,

Greetings and welcome!

> My name is Jason Shive and I am interested in helping out on the
> Fedora project on the Infrastructure team.

My name is Adam. I go by StylusEater (and variations of it) on IRC.
Considering the subject of your e-mail I believe you read the "Getting
Started" page. Sweet! Your introduction should be on the agenda for
tomorrows meeting.

I look forward to meeting you in #fedora-admin sometime and hope you
can make the meeting tomorrow (
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings ).

In the interim, have you had a chance to identify a ticket you would
like to work on? You can find them at the following link:

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/1

> current focus is virtualization with RHEV and have been focused on
> that as well as cloud services for a while.

Cool I think there is a ticket about how we might leverage the cloud
although I think we're limited on resources (people and machines). I'm
relatively new to the group but I do know there is still a lively
discussion bouncing around the group.

>  I'm also into programming language, though I can not program much with many of
> them.

Sweet! I know our development lead (abadger1999) and the development
group could always use some help. I am working on a few tickets right
now so maybe we could team up and start documenting the code?

There is also a discussion about an infrastructure
"retooling/restructuring" so maybe you'll want to join in?

I look forward to meeting you in channel.

-Adam