Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Jan-Frode Myklebust

IRC and FAS handle: janfrode
Skills: UNIX/Linux system admin for various HPC systems (Big SGI and IBM
SMPs/clusters, linux clusters), but for the last few years have been
working mostly on the linux infrastructure of an ISP running RHEL4/5/6,
RHEV, KVM, 389ds, (investigating IPA/FreeIPA), bind, apache, puppet,
openvpn, backup, netapp/iSCSI, FC-SAN, and probably much more..

I would like to join the infrastructure group to help with anything you
can use me for. I expect joining the infrastructure group will broaden
my skills by getting access to more competent sysadmins to discuss
solutions than I have in our small group at work. So a little bit
egoistic, but it will probably work both ways :-)

  -jf