loggerhead updated for a CVE

I've updated loggerhead on hosted01/02 due to an XSS flaw.  This is using
the new EPEL5 builds.  The changes are not large but (since el5 was on 1.17
and the fix is in 1.18.1) the changes do touch things that aren't related to
the XSS fix.

Likely, only projects that I'm involved in use bzr on fedorahosted (and thus
loggerhead as the web viewer), but in case someone complains about problems,
this is a likely culprit.

PS: Thanks to ricky for making sure I saw this.

-Toshio