RFR Owner Expectations

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR_Responsibilities%28draft%29

We're currently suffering under the weight of too many services and too few
admins.  Some of that is because the expectations of people submitting RFR's
isn't well defined.  Here's the start of a document to address that.  You're
welcome to brainstorm additions to that and later we can work at
organization/making it better reading for people making an RFR.

I've made it a meeting discussion item to gain visibility and more feedback,
but there's no decisions to be made at this time.  Just need to be fleshed
out more.

-Toshio