Re: Gathering community feedback...

On 3/9/11 10:58 AM, Draciron Smith wrote:

> The phrasing dictate that Jesse Keating uses I think succinctly
> expresses how most Fedora users feel about the project. Fedora built by
> far the best distro by FC3. There was no comparison. However Fedora has
> no interest in user feedback. They will give us what they want, when
> they want how they want. I and many others are greatly disappointed by
> the direction Fedora has taken over the last several releases but
> especially the last few.  As such we moved on to other distros. Ceased
> contributing and am slowly ceasing support for other Fedora users as we
> become farther removed from Fedora.

That's not what I'm saying.  I'm saying you're picking the wrong place
to be expressing your opinions.  If you have issue with the way things
work, the proper place to express those opinions is in the upstream
development community.  Fedora has very strong principles to stay as
close to upstream as possible.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!