RE: Need a Sysadmin Greeter

> We also need to show the separation between groups, sysadmin,
> sysadmin-noc, sysadmin-test, sysadmin-main etc. Some groups are going
> to take a while for someone to get into (sysadmin-releng and
> sysadmin-main) mainly because it is a matter of trust and work. Other
> groups are 'easier' to get into but still require trust. Anyway, I
> would like to get ideas on how e can do this better and move forward.

Speaking of AWOL, I was working with Mike on "job descriptions" for the
FIGs (for lack of a better term) to help expand the publicly available
information about the skills sets that were desired.  I started this b/c
I had some issues trying to figure out how and where to start
contributing.  We got about 1/4 of the way done before $DAYJOB ate my
time and knocked me off IRC.

I'd be glad to pick these back up and get into the hierarchy discussion
as well.  You can see the current state if you hit the FIGs page and
follow on to any of the FIG names that have links.  I'd also like to get
some input from FIG sponsors on the content.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/FIGs
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/FIGs/FIG_Build_job_descrip
tion

I have a template for these that I can send round to anyone else who is
interested.

-Matt