Re: RFC: hosted VCS changes, do we offer that as a service?

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sounds quite reasonable to me. ;)

We advertise that we do imports from other SCM's (which could consist
simply of checking it out and doing an initial commit, or something
more complicated). While we've never really been in the business of
doing SCM conversions per se, I'll help folks along if they need it.