Re: thoughts for a mail forwarding nagios check

The nagios part is implemented. What i now need is a fp.o mail address
that will be forwarded to an IMAP account.

noc01 then sends a mail with a token in the subject to that email
address. Then nagios looks for this mail in the IMAP box and checks the
time the email needs for delivering.

Anybody please can setup the mail address an a IMAP account for this.

regards
Walter