Re: Yubikeys are now supported

On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 11:47:43AM +0200, Maxim Burgerhout wrote:

> If there is anything I can do to help out and make the use of
> Yubikey's in the Fedora project into a success, just holler. It might
> be interesting to add a README.Fedora to the ykpers package explaining
> how to configure it for both Fedora and Yubico's servers like on the
> page Toshio linked to. I'll look into that later.

That would be excellent.  having the command line arguments for
ykpersonalize and instructions/examples on how to construct the key, fixed
string and uid string are what's needed.  The hex <=> modhex portion threw
me off for a while as did the length of the strings and I think there might
be a third nonintuitive thing that I never was completely clear on (some
modhex strings didn't seem to be valid for the fixed field).

-Toshio