Re: Can not change the status of package in bodhi

On 09/13/2010 10:42 PM, asdf asdfasd wrote:
> I just started using bodhi, but no matter how I operate on the
> package, they have been in pengding state, I do not know what it is.
> I'm running in a local bodhi environment in f10.
> Any help?
> Thanks!

Updates change state when they are "pushed".  From the web interface you
would go to Admin->Requests, and kick off a push from there, or `bodhi
--push`.

However, you're running this locally?  I haven't tried to run a local
push in a long time, so I'm not sure what kind of roadblocks you'll hit.
At the least, bodhi is expecting /mnt/koji/packages to exist (or
whatever you have the `build_dir` config set to).

luke