RE: New guy question

I've been approaching this like I would a new job.  Information about
what lives where physically, how things hang together from a logical
standpoint, what are the key tools in use (puppet, func etc), etc.  The
Services page on the infrastructure wiki breaks some of that down for
things like tech in play and the FIG descs spotlight where people would
be working within the group as a whole.

Maybe a drilldown on the FIG?  Eg, " The sysadmin build group is
responsible for the entire build environment. This includes the plague
and koji masters as well as the various build machines " is a good
overview, but where can we get the 411 for how that environment works
and plays?  FIG orientation maybe?  So that way a newbie can relate what
they've done with what is in play and needed for in a FIG.
sysadmin-build might not be the best example since knowing its koji and
plague gives some of that off the bat, but maybe for sysadmin-web
drilling in a bit more on the tools in place and a high level design
could help someone relate their experience to what the needs of the many
are.

Again, if this is somewhere that I haven't found or just put together in
the right fashion, let me know :)  I could just be overthinking it...

-matt

Don’t let virtualization uncertainty affect your ability to consolidate and enhance system performance. Learn how to break down barriers to open source virtualization adoption today: http://www.dlt.com/virt-barriers