Mail forwarding issues and SPF

Red Hat IT forwarded an issue to me today about a recipient of
@fedoraproject.org having an issue with addresses from @redhat.com.
The issue is that in forwarding email addresses we aren't rewriting
headers so it looks like we are sending redhat.com addresses from a
non Red Hat server. The suggested fix is to have procmail rewrite the
envelope for these to say soemthing like From
noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so that SPF and similar filters can work.

I wanted to get some opinions on this

http://www.openspf.org/FAQ/Forwarding
http://www.irbs.net/internet/postfix/0401/0970.html