Re: Wiki translations (was: Re: Wiki question)

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 09:50:02PM -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> This looks reasonable.  Do we yet have a template for inclusion on
> translated pages that gives links into the other language pages? The
> meta page was a little fuzzy on the details of how that works - is it
> manually maintained content or does it somehow get automagically
> generated?

I guess I forgot to mention a time frame for copying and adjusting the
template available at Meta-Wiki (which is under CC-BY-SA). I'm hoping to
have this done in the next couple of weeks, depending on how many other
things I need to get done around this time (especially with datanommer).

--
Ian Weller <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>