awstat runs

Looking over the configurations of awstats on log01, we copy the data
over once per day from each of the servers and then run awstats on the
server. However we also seem to run the program against that once a
day data every hour. Am I seeing correctly or is there something
missing? I am just tyring to figure out why the box is always running
bzcat and awstats :)?

--
Stephen J Smoogen.